Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to School!

Yesterday was my first day back to class in my last semester! I will (hopefully) be graduating with my MPH in May 2009. I am so excited to begin to work (and to get a paycheck!!!)! I am continuing my internship at Georgetown University at Project Argus where I am doing a heath policy project this semester about open source media research. I am looking around for jobs for when I graduate, but I hope to get into the Presidential Management Fellowship, which is a two year program that rotates you between several federal agencies to give you experience within those agencies and to help you figure out where, exactly, you want to be. I just took the exam on Friday, so I hope to hear whether or not I got in the first week of March. Wish me luck!

Classes are pretty interesting, so far. I have my vector bourne disease prevention class tonight that I am looking forward to. I am also working on my culminating experience paper and presentation that I will present at the end of the semester. Busy, busy for the next couple of months!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Hayley! We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayley you are so smart!!
    my mom is so grateful for all your help with her HW this week. she said she went to class and "knew all the answers" and was teaching others! u have such a profound influence on others!!!

    this post sounds really sarcastic but i am being genuine.

    ReplyDelete